Cayden....

Cayden....

Friday, September 2, 2011

...Just a little short and sweet update!

Cayden has started Physical Therapy and is extremely sore. October we go back to the ortho to see how much more damage has been done to his hips!...Cayden is at the age now that being different is really starting to effect him...he hates taking his wheelchair anywhere...I try to assure him that things will get better...but he is having a hard time believing me...someday he will understand mommy is always right! Cayden doesn't let this slow him down to much, eventhough, I'm constantly reminding him he will be hurting later and his response is "I know"...while running away ...As things happen I will try harder to update more often...I'm one busy mommy!


Thank you for reading and please pass this on! Awareness is very important!